Friday, July 22, 2011

DONE!

Well, I am officially done with the Spring 2011 semester! It's been a great semester for me! I was involved with a lot of great organizations on campus. Including the Social Board, and the Scroll. I had many opportunities to meet lots of great people and make new friends. I loved being able to help out with some of the social activities on campus!!! I had so much fun! And I definitely loved being part of the Scroll Photo Staff. I am looking forward to being involved with both of those next semester. I have also applied to be a Campus Rep for the Disney College Program for the Fall Semester! This will be my first fall semester here at BYUI. I am really looking forward to it!!!

I'm heading to Alabama to spend my Summer 'Break' with the family! I can't wait to get home and see them! They just moved to Alabama about a month or so ago, and I've never spent much time there. So, I'm hoping that will make for some amazing photography!!! It's definitely time for some updated family portraits! So, keep watching my blog and portfolio for some new pictures! And next semester I'll be working with the Scroll again, and will be building my skills even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment