Thursday, August 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, it has been entirely too long since I have posted on here. When I set up this blog I vowed to myself that I would blog everyday (at the very least, several times a week). But as we can all see, I have failed at this endeavor so far. But, I think I will be better about it when I get back to school. I haven't spent very much time working on photography since I've been at home, but I have gotten a couple of good shots! We live in Athens; which is a pretty small town about 30 minutes from Huntsville, AL and we're only about 10 miles from the Tennessee Border. I love it. Its pretty nice. I have seen many things that I think have the potential to make a good photo, but I haven't gotten a chance to go and take some photos.

This is a little shoot that I did with my cousins over the weekend. It was really fun to get them all dressed up and take them outside to do some photos. All of these were taken outside of our house, and I took some across the street by the tractors. I definitely need some more practice with kids and portraits!





Just across the street from us is a family that owns a farm, and they have tons of tractors and stuff. I went over and took some photos there. I thought they'd be way more awesome, but I need to play with them a little.





If you or someone you know want some photos taken please let me know! I'll be back in Rexburg on September 10th, and I'm looking for people to do some sessions with. I'm trying to build my skills and my portfolio, so it'll be FREE! :)

2 comments:

  1. Free!? I'd pay for work that is this good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll start charging eventually! But while I'm practicing and using people as guinea pigs, I'll do it for free! :D

    ReplyDelete